
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile; I have actually flown once since my last post... Between the winds, winds, and ,umm winds: I have not been able to pound out my last solo flight.
I went up tonight with Mr. Andy, we had a great time even without the solo icing on the cake. We started out with winds of 29013G18kt, but by the end of the night they were shifty around 30011G13kt give-or-take.
I think my landings went pretty well, I was flaring a little early which Andy was able to fix after a few TO/LD's. After a few of regular & "successful" loops we practiced short and soft TO/LD's. Which are pretty fun. Wheelie's and rockets are the only two words that I can use to describe them w/o making this post 10pages.
Overall it was a really nice night (5-7:00). It's nice to switch between Nate and Andy once in awhile. Their differences play a very nice dynamic roll in learning how to fly. Learning the same things from different points of view.

Dan-o
2 comments:
This is really cool. You need to do this with the past maps dude!
Dave
In love what you did to the new map.... you need to go to the previous ones and update. Dave
Post a Comment