Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Limbo

It has been over a week since I last flew. I was doing pretty well until last night (I had ground school from 6:30-9:00). I missed last week so I was a little lost, but the break actually was nice. I think they should incorporate a scheduled break in the future.



I have been taking practice tests on www.exams4pilots.org/ for the past 4 months; I hope it is going to help. I need at least 80% on the practice test at the end of the ground school in order to get the endorsement for the real test. Right now I am averaging 75% online. I miss many questions just because I mis-read or don't read the entire answer. **Mental note for the EXAM**



I am scheduled to fly this Sunday, I am really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

So how long before I can strap on my chute and jump out of your plane? lol