It has once again been awhile since my last blog, but I have continued with flying :)
I am about to embark on my night dual cross country tomorrow night. I am flying up to Sheboygan then down to Watertown.
I am pretty excited about it, but have slight reservation. Due to my normal plane getting a new motor, I have to take 80800 which doesn't have a lighted instrument panel.
After tomorrow All I have left to do is my solo long cross country and flight exam preparation.
BTW, the airport is debating on upgrading their rental fleet. Man it would be nice to fly in a newer plane, but I have mixxed feelings about it. If they upgrade the 172, it most likely will be more expensive to fly per hour and I most likely won't be flying it much after moving onto the pieper. IDK...
On a good note, the FBO is starting to bring the fuel sircharge down. "a step in the right direction", I am releaved because ever since it went up it has been a struggle to find the cash to fly.
I look forward to finishing my training this year. But I am worried about the written exam. I forgot a lot since my ground school. I am back to getting 65-70 percent on my practice exams. Time to hit the books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment