Saturday, March 22, 2008

Log Book



Here is my log book as of 3/22/08. This will give you an idea of what we record after a flight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Congrats on choosing to get your license! Perhaps I'll see you around the airport some time as I'm working on mine as well (WB Air, saw your post on the flight schedule pro site). Nice site, I know what you mean about there not being many sites documenting the process and experiences. I'm in the near future going to be rolling out a site (www.airplanesathome.com it's currently my "development site" for the WB EAA chapter webpage). Anyways, it will be a grassroots site, geared to those interested in aviation, those getting their licenses, experienced pilots and homebuilders all in one. Once it's completed I'd love if you could contribute your experiences and insights for others. Full author credit or anonymous if you'd prefer.

Take care and enjoy the flying!
please feel free to contact me via email.

Chris K. ckleman@charter.net